Saturday, December 18, 2010

Pulp Books

I weakness of mine... amongst many, are books. My friends reading this are going, but what about shoes, clothes, magazines, industrial looking storage containers, dishcloths, hotel silver, ceramics, blah, blah, blah the list goes on. OK, so one of many! I was lucky enough to be asked to style the ad's for a company that does great work! Yes! They sell books, all kinds, anything you want in fact. You can ask Pulp Books proprietor Janita Lawrence for anything your heart desires and she will find it for you. The most obscure titles and the books you maybe don't want to go into your local EB to ask for. She will source and deliver to your home and even more than that she is better priced than EB. My christmas wish list had three books on it and when my husband arrived home with a large brown box labeled PULP BOOKS I just knew my stocking was going to be stuffed with exactly what I wanted. Here are the ads we did, shot by the utterly wonderful Clive Stewart.




And below my christmas wish list.

No comments:

Post a Comment