Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Hendrick's Curiositorium

Introduced to this very special gin by some roadie dealers in industrial furniture, in a tent in Brimfield Massachusetts (sounds strange, but it wasn't really) Phil you can attest to this! It was probably one of the best G & T's I've ever had. And I don't think it was because we were tired and dirty after digging through acres of the most incredible selection of antiques and weird junk. This past Christmas I received a bottle as a gift. Thank you Liz! After testing several 'pinkie surprises' (G& T with bitters) and not all in the same sitting. I do conclude that it really is the most spectacular gin and I'll never drink any other kind again. I visited the Hendricks website and now I love them even more. I even love the company that did all the branding and advertising. With a name like Quaker City Mercantile whats not to love?









images via quaker city mercantile

6 comments:

  1. OK now you are posting in my language!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its three minutes past five. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wait I'm gonna mix one now....

    ReplyDelete
  4. and......Cheers! Man this hands down beats the normal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What memories... that gin, along with the ramshackle barn (that was falling in); Ben and Jerry's on the floral bedspread in the Motel; lobster and hauling HEAVY crocks all over the place (and I don't mean shoes)... xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its a miracle our husbands have not divorced us, what with us dragging home every crock and industrial storage unit on this earth. xxx

    ReplyDelete