Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Byredo

For Mothers Day I received this incredible candle. OK granted I chose it and bought it and then presented it to myself on Sunday morning. Everything about it is beautiful, the embossed box and sticker, the font they used on the label. And then you open it. There are no words!  Its also not one of those candles that fades and disappoints you when you burn it. Byredo was founded in Stockholm in 2006 by that hot guy second image down (yowzer!) Ben Gorham. All the products including the purfume and body lotion are available at Apsley House.  Rui if you reading this...our anniversary is coming up soon.












all images except the first via byredo

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, the perfumes look divine too. Great packaging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh darn!! Now you've gone and shown me perfume I didn't know about!!!gotta try some! You're right about His Hotness!

    ReplyDelete