Saturday, December 31, 2011

My year in Review

Going through my photos from this year, found some of my favourite moments, moments big and small. Looking back its been a great year, here's to another! Happy New Year. xxx


finally finished the bathroom

made loads of stuff

a great dinner with friends at the Quilter and the Workman

mothers day

finding all my husbands grannies sewing stuff

two weeks in France with friends

and all the kids


baked alot

a visit to a beautiful artists retreat

discovering falksons tent makers

shooting catalog for Boardmans

visiting Phil in Baltimore

girls night in a Brimfield Super 8 after trawling through the mud for treasures

a few short days in NY

breakfast at the Breslin

shooting for House and Leisure

my cousins wedding

spent time in the middle of no where, no cell phones, no internet

a weekend fishing with my kids

getting my daughter to tie her hair up...well almost

getting things done

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a busy, great year T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this posting... and sharing some of those experiences with you!!! Super 8 G&T's ROCK! xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow amazing year you had-wishing you all the best for 2012

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah such beautiful children and such blessings. love your blog!

    ReplyDelete