Thursday, June 7, 2012

I'm home

... after ten fabulous days with my sister in the States. Visiting with friends and literally shopping till we dropped. Ate a small army's worth of food at some great restaurants and slurped up all the awesomeness that is NY. Back to reality and work, but its all good. Lots of new projects to work on that I'll keep you posted on. One that I need to wrap up soon is the 25th anniversary set of dishcloths and aprons for Nandos. Will stop by the printers tomorrow and check on progress. But for now I have turned wooden legs on the brain, thanks to an (always fun) late afternoon visit with Ronnie and Jason from Odd Chair. 
I have plans for an old kelim, that if all goes as planned will be reincarnated as an upholstered ottoman. It just needs legs.


Paul Loebach Maple Ladders


Marcel Wanders Babel chair




No comments:

Post a Comment