Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Catalogue lovin

As a stylist I'm desperate for the opportunity to restyle some of our local home interior catalogues. Everything always looks the same. I know you each have your corporate identities, but you could shake things up a bit. Come on lets see you do something a bit more exciting, some drama, some intrigue, something, anything. I won't name any names and I don't mean to point fingers, I mean this in the most constructive way. I think the general public would like to be challenged a tiny bit more. Take a page out of this catalogue if you need any inspiration. This company from Denmark sells the usual interior decor items but it's the absolutely beautiful way in which they have styled and photographed it that makes me want to buy everything in every colour. Visit Tine K Home for more information.

















1 comment:

  1. You have just saved me hours and hours of internet trawling for beautiful things. I LOVE your blog. Your style is exquisite.

    ReplyDelete