Thursday, December 2, 2010

My house in House and Leisure

I was very excited when House and Leisure asked to shoot my house for their mag, and I said YES!!!! even though I consider my house totally unfinished (when is a house ever "finished". I had such huge plans to do the courtyard in summer and finally get around to doing our bathroom which is still stuck in the seventies. Anyway, a few short months later they featured it and it looked great, a wide angle lens can do wonders for a space. A lot has changed since they shot this, but I will keep you updated on the progress as soon as I have a minute to photograph them. Damn, wish I had that wide angle lens.













1 comment:

  1. The queen of the salvage yard - taking care of the discarded. Mia your style and taste is infectious.

    ReplyDelete