Friday, January 21, 2011

Holy.....$#!& Factory 20

Oh, oh oh, I nearly burst a blood vessel when I found this website. What the hell is wrong with me? There are so many things on this website you need nearly a day to get through it. But I do really want every thing there, EVERYTHING! There are so many images below because I just could not decide which I loved more. Oh and they are in Virginia (nudge nudge Phil, Missy and Caroline ) I imagine the guys who own Factory 20 probably have giant woolly mountain beards ( like the guys from Olde Good Things) only waaay cooler.





















5 comments:

  1. the legs in pic 8!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very nice, and why can't we get cabinets like in the first picture here! Sigh...would look perfect in the dining room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. will find you something, dont worry. The white one was not too bad did you get the pic? Needed to be refinished but had potential.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lady I bought my little table and benches (yes, I am humanizing my DC digs but still not committed) from told me about this place. It's in Northern Virginia...fairly close by. You have called me to arms my friend! I shall go and report back! [SALUTE]

    ReplyDelete
  5. uh...it's LOVE at first site! The "Vintage Brussels Chocolatiers Confectionary Work Table"

    ReplyDelete